Employee benefits packages that can help make you an employer of choice
- Design compensation structure.
- Evaluate the compensation structure.
- Evaluate positions (or create job hierarchies) related to the compensation structure.
- Conduct salary surveys.
- Communicate regarding compensation issues, policies, etc.
- Answer employees’ questions about their comp. package.
- Prepare materials for employees to help them understand their compensation and/or benefit options.
- Create reports or enter data related to compensation practices.
- Mediate between employees and benefit providers .
- Apply benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- advise management on benefits issues.
- Advise management on severance issues.
- Research and negotiate agreements with vendor providers.
Policies and Procedures.
Service provider Assessment checklists.
Compensation and salary Strcutres.
COMPLIANCE & REGULATIONS
Social Insurance law.
Other as applicable.
- Customer contacted within 2 working days to determine requirements and timeframe.
- Remote and onsite support
- Respond to inquiries/Requests within 2Business Days.
- Immediate Action for urgent Request.
- Actions completed within policy requirements.
- Monthly Reports on agreed KPIs.
- Access to a dedicated point of contact when needed or to handle more complex operational HR issues to complement your in-house resource
- Access to a library of our HR document templates
- Phone & Email Support.
- As Agreed with Customer.